Following the rest of the social world, we here at the WatchCat finally broke down and started our own Twitter feed. I’ve long ridiculed Twitter and its followers, but the WatchCat now proudly stands beside them in social-web world.
- Linkday after hiatus
- WatchCat creator earns major journalism honor; Daily Wildcat gets 8 SPJ awards
- Hay memo reaction: Are UA Transformation savings actually a lot lower than advertised?
- Breaking news: Shelton lowers tuition proposal by $400; Students: ‘Yeah, got a few more thousand of those?’
- ASUA Supreme Court rules against Senate candidate represented by Desert Lamp creator
- ABOR Preview, part 1: Who will stick up for students in the tuition battle?
- The UA’s tuition hearing: A guest report
- It’s time, Mr. President: End this “world class” charade
- Tuition vs. net cost, and the question of financial aid
- Uncontested: Apathy race between Faculty Senate and ASUA elections too close to call