The WatchCat News-Journal is a proud member of Lamp-WatchCat Publications. The WatchCat and Desert Lamp entered in this strategic partnership on Dec. 2, 2009, and continue to be devoted to supplying the University of Arizona community with news, commentary and analysis ranging from student government and university policy to the UA administration and the UA Transformation Process.
- Linkday after hiatus
- WatchCat creator earns major journalism honor; Daily Wildcat gets 8 SPJ awards
- Hay memo reaction: Are UA Transformation savings actually a lot lower than advertised?
- Breaking news: Shelton lowers tuition proposal by $400; Students: ‘Yeah, got a few more thousand of those?’
- ASUA Supreme Court rules against Senate candidate represented by Desert Lamp creator
- ABOR Preview, part 1: Who will stick up for students in the tuition battle?
- The UA’s tuition hearing: A guest report
- It’s time, Mr. President: End this “world class” charade
- Tuition vs. net cost, and the question of financial aid
- Uncontested: Apathy race between Faculty Senate and ASUA elections too close to call